If you're raising funds for a much-loved charity, book hago - we'll play a concert for
We're proud to fund-raise for charity - £72,804 so far (oh, and 10 chickens)
How does it work?
- You provide a venue and ticketing and most importantly good publicity
- You choose the date and time - 7:30pm is popular
- We advertise it on our website - we serve 30-50,000 pages a month
- We play a concert of 2 45-minute halves
- You provide refreshments at half time, perhaps hold a raffle
What do you get?
- Music for all tastes, from renaissance to popular modern pieces
- A sound that surprises & delights - we're not loud - it's a sweet sound
- New people interested in your charity
- Your charity concert featured on our website before and after the event
- You retain all the profits after our expenses and your venue hire cost
What do we need?
- Lots of publicity in local newspapers / local radio - your hard work early on is your profit on the night!
- A performance area 6 metres by 3 metres (20ft x 10ft)
- Armless chairs
- Good lighting for us, and preferably dimmed lighting for the audience
- An audience of up to 200
- Somewhere secure to change and to store our guitar cases
How to find out more
Our concerts page shows our immediate concerts.
Please note - some dates are booked 6-9 months in advance - not all our bookings far in the future are listed.
- Please contact us - we'll chat
over the details and email you our FAQ
Before you do...
We've played over 100 concerts - you could be hosting our next one!