hago.org.uk is a living website and as time moves on we add new pages.
This invariably leads us into the cul-de-sac that is cobwebpages, where old pages are now out of date.
We want to tell the story of hago as it happened, and so we've added little postscript pages to some of the pages whose content has been overtaken by the bulldozer of progress. Besides, our Musical Director refuses to throw anything away!
Welcome to Cobweb Corner!
- We say goodbye to St John's Church Hall, Purbrook - too expensive and too unavailable - Summer 2006
- We say farewell to the "Area" in Hampshire Area Guitar Orchestra - phased out 6th July 2006
- We miss our old name - the Havant Area Guitar Orchestra - phased out 1st September 2004
- We say goodbye to the venue we hired for all our early concerts - St Nicholas Church Hall, Bedhampton - Summer 2003
- We mourn the ripping apart of The Menuhin Room - formerly used by Portsmouth Music Festival
- We positively celebrate the ripping apart of The Tricorn which should benefit one of our venues - St Agatha's